From: Daniel James (daniel_james_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-18 05:08:13

On 18/09/06, Arkadiy Vertleyb <vertleyb_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> The inspection report is complaining about *LC* in a generated file --
> doc/html/typeof.html (as well as some other HTML files in this directory).
> I wonder how this issue should be addressed. The licence/copyright info is
> supplied to the quickbook, and appears in the visual representation of the
> document. Maybe quickbook should also generate the license/copyright
> comment for the HTML file itself?

The emailled inspection report is actually complaining about the
handwritten redirection files from CVS. doc/html/typeof.html is one of
several that I added. I'll add a copyright to all the ones I created
if necessary, although it feels a little odd as I just copied the
redirection file from a different library and used sed to fix the
links.

Although, I agree that it'd be a good idea to have the copyright
notice in the generated files - they'll be included in the release,
and there are places where they're stored in CVS (such as the
quickbook documentation).