From: Moshe Matitya (Moshe.Matitya_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-21 04:25:14

I would like to get a sense of who is the intended target audience for
BoostCon.

I am an experienced C++ developer whose familiarity with Boost is
limited to just three or four of the libraries (which I use often).
Unfortunately, my knowledge of the rest of Boost is currently rather
scant, although I am quite interested in learning more. My question is
whether or not BoostCon is appropriate for someone like me.

The conference announcement says that there will be a track "focused on
the practical interests of Boost end-users". Does this mean people who
are already experienced users of Boost, both in breadth and depth -- or
are there plans for sessions to provide intoductory exposure to various
Boost libraries for developers unfamiliar with them? I, for one, would
be very interested in such sessions.

Thanks,

Moshe