From: Jeremy Siek (jeremy.siek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-21 11:30:19

One more point...

On Sep 21, 2006, at 7:02 AM, Jeremy Siek wrote:
> 1. Named parameters in the interface
> 2. Revise introduction to focus more on
> describing what Boost.MPI is, and move
> info about how Boost.MPI is implemented to
> a later section.
> 3. Document the performance characteristics of
> functions, e.g., Create_vector.
> 4. A copy-edit pass over the docs to catch typos, etc.
> 5. Hooks for dispatching between the underlying MPI
> implementation vs. a Boost.MPI provided impl.

6. In most cases, but not all, the requirements on
   type parameters are documented. Make sure to double
   checked that they are documented in all cases. Also,
   it would be easier to find these requirements if
   they were given a subsubsection with the title
   "Type Requirements" for each item in the docs,
   just as is done in the SGI STL docs.

-Jeremy

P.S. I originally missed several of the review emails due to
changes in the subject line. However, I've found them all now.

Jeremy Siek <siek_at_[hidden]>
http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~siek/
Visiting Assistant Professor
Department of Computer Science