From: Michael Haubenwallner (michael.haubenwallner_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-21 12:31:44

On Thu, 2006-09-21 at 17:22 +0100, John Maddock wrote:
> Michael Haubenwallner wrote:
> >> You can fix this as follows:
> >>
> >> #include <wchar.h>
> >> #undef WCHAR_MIN /* (wchar_t)0 */
> >> #define WCHAR_MIN 0
> >>

> > Er... I do not have this problem within my code, but while building
> > boost itself - where within boost is best place to do so ?
> >
> > And should I file a gcc-bug ?
>
> I'll look into patching Boost.Regex to work around this. The folks at HP
> are aware of the issue BTW, but patching/changing OS headers is unlikely in
> the short term at least.

Did dig somewhat into gcc-repository, this problem should occur since
gcc-4.0.0.

Currently, I'm trying applied workaround. Maybe redefinition of
WCHAR_MAX is not necessary.

-haubi-

--
Michael Haubenwallner                    SALOMON Automation GmbH
Forschung & Entwicklung                  A-8114 Friesach bei Graz