From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-21 13:04:25

But IF IT HAD, it MIGHT provide 'prior art' to defend against the patent,
for Boost is undoubtedly published in the public domain and available for
everyone to see.

I hope that Boost will, in future, prevent (or at least deter) some of the
silly software patents that are doing little but enrich some members of the
legal progression.

Paul

---
Paul A Bristow
+44 1539561830 & SMS, Mobile +44 7714 330204 & SMS
pbristow_at_[hidden]