From: Duft Markus (Markus.Duft_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-25 01:47:34

Hey!

The thing is, that the stdcxx reall should behave as if it was part of
the compiler, since it's integrated into my wgcc program, so nobody
should have to do anything special to use it (no need to define or
include anything, it just replaces the MS libc++) The thing is, that i
allready got really far with a little patching ;o) the only thing is,
that date_time wouldn't build, because of some weird errors in
lexical_cast.hpp where some operators are not found. This has to do with
not useing /Zc:wchar_t. I don't understand why this breaks compilation,
but i didn't want to compile stdcxx with Zc:wchar_t. Since we have an
automated build system it would be a great deal of work to change the
wchar_t behaviour in all builds.
But at the moment i disabled stdcxx, because it didn't work out that
good, so we're now waiting for things to get better ;o)

Cheers, Markus