From: Andy Little (andy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-25 18:36:12

"Larry Evans" <cppljevans_at_[hidden]> wrote in message

> AFAICT, This similar to the problem I ran into with the array extension
> to Andy Little's fusion matrix. Andy wanted the ability to initialize
> with something like:
>
> maxtrix<...whatever...> a_matrix
> ( a0_0, a0_1, ... , a0_m
> , a1_0, a1_1, ... , a1_m
> , an_0, an_1, ... , an_m
> )

Actually I think what I want is more like :

matrix<..> ( view_sequence<Function1<seq1,seq1a>, Function2<...>,
Function3<...>, Function4<...>....>() );

where typically these functions store the dot_product info for each element. The
function args may be references to the two input matrices in a multiply or just
the particular row and column they need for their dot product.

regards
Andy Little