From: Eric Niebler (eric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-27 17:22:18

David Abrahams wrote:

>>> It already is an MPL sequence.
>>
>> No, it's not. An argument pack is an MPL sequence, but a
>> parameters<> instantiation is not.
>
> Oh, I see. What would you use that capability for?

I'd use it for the generic object construction utility I sent mail about
a few days ago. The constructor parameters for facade<Object> should be
the constructor parameters for Object, plus any additional parameters
facade<> might need. So I need to be able to manipulate Object's
parameters<> at compile time.

--
Eric Niebler
Boost Consulting