From: Dmitry Smirnov (basilisk_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-28 05:24:02

Hi!
I wrote similar library for my own purposes and will make review of your
library as soon as I can. You can see attached code, unfortunately I
made all comments in russian (as my company demands) but there is using
example in the end of main header messagetransfer.h.

Best Regards,
Dmitry Smirnov
Saint-Petersburg, Russia