From: AlisdairM (alisdair.meredith_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-28 13:51:20

Tomas Puverle wrote:

> Don't want to spoil the party (I would love to see this feature) but
> I looked at the standard home page and in the latest list of mailings
> the variadic template proposal is marked as "Not Ready for C++0x".
> So what gives?

What gives is that I expect to have an updated state-of-evolution paper
after the Portland meeing in a few weeks. I expect we will have a very
clear idea of what the next standard will look like after that. Given
the excellent proposal Doug et. al. have put forward, with the added
bonus of a reference implementation, I sincerely hope this is not the
last we have heard on the subject ...

--
AlisdairM