From: Doug Gregor (dgregor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-28 15:26:40

Hello,

On Sep 28, 2006, at 5:21 AM, Loïc Joly wrote:
> However, when I try to write the graph to graphviz, it requires this
> vertex_id property. I bother me to add a vertex_id property to my
> graph
> just for this purpose, and I wonder if it could be possible to extend
> the write_graphviz in order to allow the user to customize the
> vertex id
> that is written in the dot file.

Yes, this was a problem with Boost 1.33.1 and previous. The CVS
version of Boost has an extra overload of write_graphviz that accepts
a vertex id property map parameter. You can probably use the latest
graphviz.hpp directly from CVS:

        http://www.boost-consulting.com/boost/boost/graph/graphviz.hpp

This change will be present in Boost 1.34.0.

        Cheers,
        Doug