From: Brian Schrom (brian.schrom_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-29 19:30:21

I put that line in iserializer and oserializer and that fixed that error.

There are a few other warning messages if you care to know about them:

./boost/archive/polymorphic_iarchive.hpp:60: warning: 'class
boost::archive::polymorphic_iarchive' has virtual functions but non-virtual
destructor

./boost/archive/basic_binary_oprimitive.hpp: In member function 'void
boost::archive::basic_binary_oprimitive<Archive, Elem, Tr>::save(bool) [with
Archive = boost::archive::binary_woarchive, Elem = wchar_t, Tr =
std::char_traits<wchar_t>]':
libs/serialization/src/binary_woarchive.cpp:28: instantiated from here
./boost/archive/basic_binary_oprimitive.hpp:90: warning: unused variable 'i

and similar

Thanks for your help and quick response.

Brian