From: Markus Schöpflin (markus.schoepflin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-10-02 06:56:00

Roland Schwarz wrote:
> Markus Schöpflin wrote:
>> As I don't have any time
>> to really look into these issues (and as there is nothing which stops a
>> ever-running test from hanging the regression test run), I decided to just
>> disable the tests for now.
>
> Would it be of help, if I try to look into these?
> Could you possibly give me login access to the machine?
>
> I do not have other access to a similar machine at the moment.

This, unfortunately, is not possible. I have access to the former HP
TestDrive, but AFAICT I'm the only one outside of HP which still has access
to it.

But I could try to figure out whether the tests also fail here at COMSOFT
with gcc 4.1.0. If yes, it would be easier to provide you with call stacks
and such things.

Markus