From: Roland Schwarz (roland.schwarz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-10-02 10:54:09

Markus Schöpflin wrote:
> I used that latest RC_1_34_0 from this morning. I just did an update and
> didn't get any relevant modifications.

This was the wrong track anyways. I misinterpreted the log info.
This info (due to negative logic wording) indeed showed that it passed well.

It seems that even the simplest threading functions are not beeing
available. Just an idea: could it be, that the linker tries to link in a
bogus library? i.e. an incompatible one. At least the link step relies
on the linker finding the correct one.

The regex static_mutex test is failing with a similar result (I suspect
you also had to manually stop it?)

Roland