From: Yigong Liu (yigongliu_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-10-02 23:14:42

Hello there,

What are the platforms of your applications? Windows32 or linux? What are
the c++ compilers (which versions) you are using? I am doing most of my code
and test in FedoraCore3&4. Now I am going to start building Channel on win32
using VC++2005 express. Hope i am covering most popular compilers.

I am going to post a new version of channel at sourceforge tonight which
will include a new "stream" class on top of Boost.Interprocess shmem message
queues. So we can connect 2 channels at different processes thru shmem. Plan
to add channel connections based on SOAP later.

You can find channel's design doc at
http://channel.sourceforge.net/boost_channel/doc/design.html. Your comments
and corrections will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Yigong