From: David Deakins (ddeakins_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-10-04 08:29:45

Roland Schwarz wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> Unfortunately I did not recognize, that your patches even exist.

Actually, I think many of the patches submitted were before you and
Anthony had responsibility for the Boost.Thread library and they came
from others like Ulrich Eckhardt, not me. So, don't worry, you were not
overlooking anything that I had submitted or anything recent. =)

> Nevertheless I'll try to merge them in. Altough I likely will be able
> no sooner than the next weekend.

Not a problem and I appreciate it. It is not a big hurry to get them
in. I just wanted to put them back out there so they eventually got
included.

Thanks,
-Dave