From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-10-05 11:18:47

Neal Becker wrote:
> This looks really good. After just a short look, 2 points:
>
> It's great to see that the functions section shows the algorithms
> used and gives an indication of accuracy. I didn't see this in the
> distributions though.

Yep, the lack of that info for the distributions has been vaguely nagging at
the back of my brain. The implementations are mostly trivially in terms of
other functions, so it'll probably just be "accuracy: see incomplete beta"
or whatever.

> wish list - there is a central chi-square. I could use also
> non-central chi-square.

I was afraid someone was going to ask for that :-)

Paul and I have been deliberately avoiding the non-central distributions
('cos they're hard!), but if anyone has any references / implementation
pointers I'll at least take a look and see if it's feasible.

Thanks for the comments,

John.