From: Andy Little (andy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-10-07 02:03:39

> "Andy Little" <andy_at_[hidden]> writes:

>> <...>

>>> ?
>>
>> http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.boost.devel/144195
>>
>> para 5
>
> ? I don't see anything there that amounts to "specifically telling you
> not to use Concept docs."

Concepts arent an established convention. Read Doug Gregors post. They havent
been finalised. I knew exactly what you meant in that and other discussions.

Also I can say with a large amount of certainty that if I had presented PQS for
another review, and had used Concept documentation, then it would be pointed out
by you or others that I had been specifically told not to do so.

Now I shall sit back and watch the goalposts move as if by magic ...

regards
Andy Little