From: Robert Kawulak (tigrisek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-10-09 06:35:25

Hi,

I've discovered several problems with BCCL while using it recently:

1. The Generator concept class uses a reference to the result type, which causes an error if the result type is a reference itself:

c:\program files\boost\boost\concept_check.hpp(353) : error C2529: 'r' : reference to reference is illegal

2. The copy_constructible_archetype has a public default constructor defined - is it intentional? AFAIK it should not be there...

3. Borland 5.6.4 has problems with some concepts when using references:

Error E2232 C:\Program Files\boost\boost/concept_check.hpp 426: Reference member 'BinaryPredicate<_STL::less<int>,int,const int
&>::b' in class without constructors in function main()

Best regards,
Robert

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert
Einstein