From: Martin Wille (mw8329_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-10-10 11:42:09

Sohail Somani wrote:
>> [mailto:boost-bounces_at_[hidden]] On Behalf Of Janek Kozicki
>>
>> Sohail Somani said: (by the date of Mon, 2 Oct 2006
>> 09:22:11 -0700)

>>> irc.efnet.org irc.freenode.org #boost
>> Then it would be nice to write an information about it on the boost
>> homepage, along with the information about the mailing lists.
>
> To make it official I think you'd need an idling user named dabrahams :)

Dave has been around for a short time, but he likely lacks the time to
give support through IRC. Boost isn't a one man show, anyway, and
neither is #boost. Even if no Boost developers hung around in those
channels (several do) there would be a sufficient number of users around
who are willing and able to help competently (beware the time zones,
though).

> But those channels are unofficial afaik.

Unofficial, but dedicated to boost.org.

Regards,