From: Janek Kozicki (janek_listy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-10-10 12:55:18

Doug Gregor said: (by the date of Mon, 9 Oct 2006 17:26:59 -0400)

> It's a Python script stored in
>
> boost/tools/regression/xsl_reports/email_maintainers.py
>
> If you'd like to improve the formatting of the reports, I would
> greatly appreciate it if you would send along patches to that script.

oops, I'm not good at python :/ Perhaps I'll give it a try, but we will
see if I make it.

I downloaded latest CVS:

   cvs -d:pserver:anonymous_at_[hidden]:/cvsroot/boost login
   cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous_at_[hidden]:/cvsroot/boost co -P boost

then I launched

   python ./email_maintainers.py --debug

But the answer was a bit different than the email at the top of this thread:

answer:
------------------
207 failures in 21 libraries
  algorithm/string (4)
  any (1)
  assign (7)

expected answer:
1573 failures in 26 libraries (54 are from non-broken platforms)
  algorithm/minmax (0 of 3 failures are from non-broken platforms)
  algorithm/string (0 of 7 failures are from non-broken platforms)
  assign (0 of 2 failures are from non-broken platforms)

I see that the format is different. But inside the script I can see the
strings " failures are from non-broken platforms". So I am doing
something wrong, but what should I do to see the expected answer?
(So that I can tinker with it)