From: Doug Gregor (dgregor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-10-10 16:25:26

On Oct 10, 2006, at 3:25 PM, Janek Kozicki wrote:
> I did | grep broken, because I expected to, among others, to see
> this line:
>
> algorithm/minmax (0 of 3 failures are from non-broken platforms)
> ^^^^^^
>
> But I didn't have it in the output. And without that I'm unable to
> test
> my modifications to the script ;)
>
> I hope that now you understand my problem.
>
> Maybe this is a matter of time of day on which I invoke this script?

Unfortunately for what you're trying to do, but fortunately for
Boost, the huge number of failures that triggers this code is gone.
For testing purposes, you could replace the hard-coded "300" in the
isBroken method to some much smaller number, say 5, so that platforms
are considered "broken" if they have more than 5 failures. Then
you'll see the output.

        Doug