From: Nicola Musatti (Nicola.Musatti_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-10-12 12:13:21

Nicola Musatti <Nicola.Musatti <at> gmail.com> writes:
[...]
> Lately I've been trying to put together a few ideas on how I think such
> a library should look like and I'd be happy to discuss them with anybody
> who is interested. To get the ball rolling, here is an example of how a
> program using my hypothetical Boost.Dbi (for DataBase Interface) library
> might look like:

For those interested I uploaded to the vault a very rough version of my
interface proposal, renamed to Boost.SqlCli.
(http://boost-consulting.com/vault/index.php?direction=0&order=nom&directory=Database&)

Hopefully the readme.txt file under libs\sql_cli\doc is enough to get you
started. Comments are welcome!

Cheers,
Nicola Musatti