From: Tom Brinkman (reportbase_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-10-12 22:32:38

As review manager of the GIL library, I believe that there
is sufficient interest to warrent extending the formal review
period by another 10 days, until October 25.
Of course, I will accept reviews after that date as well.

GIL is an Adobe sponsered graphics library and part of the
ASL (Adobe Source LIbraries). Its being developed
by some very talented graphics developers at Adobe and clearly
deserves much more attention than it has received so far.

Please, please get your reviews in. I need alot more feedback.

Tom Brinkman
Review Manager