From: Arkadiy Vertleyb (vertleyb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-10-13 11:22:17

"Markus Schöpflin" <markus.schoepflin_at_[hidden]> wrote

> Arkadiy Vertleyb wrote:
>
>> "Janek Kozicki" <janek_listy_at_[hidden]> wrote
>>> Janek Kozicki said: (by the date of Fri, 13 Oct 2006 07:42:25 +0200)
>>>
>>> ok. maybe you will like this:
>>>
>>> 75 failures in 13 libraries (37 are from non-broken platforms)
>>>
>>> non-broken broken total
>>> filesystem 0 2 2
>>> io 1
>>> iostreams 7 1 8
>>> mpl 5 1 6
>>
>> FWIW, in the outlook express viewer, this doesn't look pretty at all...
>> there is no alighnment whatsoever :(
>
> Change your display font to a fixed width font (Courier New) and you'll
> hopefully get proper alignment.

Well, changing font to fixed doesn't affect anything for me. Maybe I am
doing something wrong or maybe outlook is doing something wrong -- I am not
sure. In any case, requiring to use a fixed font seems too strong to me. I
would rather leave everything as it is now.

Regards,
Arkadiy