From: Marshall Clow (marshall_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-10-13 13:56:36

At 10:08 AM -0700 10/13/06, Sohail Somani wrote:
> [...]

Actually, it's not.

When I started posting these reports (a year or so ago), the bug
count stood at about 150.
We beat it down into the 60s, and then I got really busy at work, and
stopped posting lists
for about 3 months.

--
-- Marshall
Marshall Clow     Idio Software   <mailto:marshall_at_[hidden]>