From: Pavol Droba (droba_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-10-13 15:20:15

Caleb Epstein wrote:
> On 10/13/06, Martin Adrian <adrianm_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
>> I agree that the string_algo library is a bit difficult to get into but solving
>> that with a new library isn't the right way.
>
> String_algo is also almost completely broken on CVS-HEAD and has been
> so for some time now:
>
> http://engineering.meta-comm.com/boost-regression/CVS-HEAD/developer/algorithm-string.html

I'm here to be blamed for this. The status is not actualy as bad as it
seems. Only the char-literals support is broken. So everything works
fine with std::string. This is due to changes in range library.

Due to some personal matters (mostly related to my fristborn :) ), I had
only a little time to spare. But situation is getting better, so I will
get back to string_algo soon.

Regards,
Pavol