From: Larry Evans (cppljevans_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-10-15 21:34:14

On 10/15/2006 03:01 PM, Larry Evans wrote:
[snip]
> On my local disk, I've got code for variadic templates tucked underneath
> */boost/sandbox/variadic-templates. I got what I think is an variadic
> version of mpl::list; however, the compiler gets an ICE when
> it sees mpl::equal.
>
> The code is in boost-vault under variadic_templates.
In the same boost-vault directory, there's vtmpl.zip. This shows
a failed attempt at using variadic templates for
type_traits/is_same.hpp. The included files show the compiler errors
for non-variadic and variadic template versions of is_same.

Could anyone suggest how to do what I attempted to do in the
variadic is_same.hpp in vtmpl.zip?

TIA.

-regards,
Larry