From: Alexander Nasonov (alnsn_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-10-18 07:14:35

>Is Boost::dynamic_any being something that is going to supercede the
>current Boost::any. If so then what advantages does it offer.

Unfortunately, I lost interest to it. Not all worked as I wanted it to work. I can give you more details, if you're interested.

>Also a while back I think I read about a Boost::any_iterator, is there
>some work in progress?

dynamic_any can be customized to behave like any_iterator. There is one problem, though. If you store Container::iterator and compare it with Container::const_iterator, it'll never return true.

--
Alexander Nasonov