From: Janek Kozicki (janek_listy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-10-19 01:48:31

Sohail Somani said: (by the date of Wed, 18 Oct 2006 17:03:26 -0700)

> > can it be used for multimethods ?
>
> Doesn't seem like it. It uses a single value to dispatch so it's the
> same thing as single dispatch. Shouldn't be impossible to dispatch based
> on multiple values though.

Do you know something that does multimethods? I have written my own
multimethods library, based on "Modern C++ Design" by Andrei
Alexandrescu. I use it in my prject, yade. But I'm looking forward for
some boost replacement, anybody working on it?