From: Michael Marcin (mike_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-10-19 14:59:34

Hello,

I use program options under 32-bit Windows and I like how easy it is to
work with.

However I need to support a Windows Mobile 5 based platform that doesn't
have a <locale> header. Is there a possible work around for this
problem or do I need to roll my own config file solution?

P.S. it does have a <locale.h> header which I've attached for reference.

Thanks,

Michael Marcin

//
// Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
//
//
// Use of this source code is subject to the terms of the Microsoft end-user
// license agreement (EULA) under which you licensed this SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
// If you did not accept the terms of the EULA, you are not authorized to use
// this source code. For a copy of the EULA, please see the LICENSE.RTF on your
// install media.
//
/***
*locale.h - definitions/declarations for localization routines
*
*
*Purpose:
* This file defines the structures, values, macros, and functions
* used by the localization routines.
*
* [Public]
*
****/

#if _MSC_VER > 1000
#pragma once
#endif

#ifndef _INC_LOCALE
#define _INC_LOCALE

#if !defined(_WIN32) && !defined(_MAC)
#error ERROR: Only Mac or Win32 targets supported!
#endif

#ifdef _MSC_VER
/*
 * Currently, all MS C compilers for Win32 platforms default to 8 byte
 * alignment.
 */
#pragma pack(push,8)
#endif /* _MSC_VER */

#ifdef __cplusplus
extern "C" {
#endif

/* Define _CRTIMP */

#ifndef _CRTIMP
#ifdef _DLL
#define _CRTIMP __declspec(dllimport)
#else /* ndef _DLL */
#define _CRTIMP
#endif /* _DLL */
#endif /* _CRTIMP */

/* Define __cdecl for non-Microsoft compilers */

#if ( !defined(_MSC_VER) && !defined(__cdecl) )
#define __cdecl
#endif

/* Define _CRTAPI1 (for compatibility with the NT SDK) */

#ifndef _CRTAPI1
#if _MSC_VER >= 800 && _M_IX86 >= 300
#define _CRTAPI1 __cdecl
#else
#define _CRTAPI1
#endif
#endif

#ifndef _MAC
#ifndef _WCHAR_T_DEFINED
typedef unsigned short wchar_t;
#define _WCHAR_T_DEFINED
#endif
#endif /* ndef _MAC */

/* define NULL pointer value */

#ifndef NULL
#ifdef __cplusplus
#define NULL 0
#else
#define NULL ((void *)0)
#endif
#endif

/* Locale categories */

#define LC_ALL 0
#define LC_COLLATE 1
#define LC_CTYPE 2
#define LC_MONETARY 3
#define LC_NUMERIC 4
#define LC_TIME 5

#define LC_MIN LC_ALL
#define LC_MAX LC_TIME

/* Locale convention structure */

#ifndef _LCONV_DEFINED
struct lconv {
        char *decimal_point;
        char *thousands_sep;
        char *grouping;
        char *int_curr_symbol;
        char *currency_symbol;
        char *mon_decimal_point;
        char *mon_thousands_sep;
        char *mon_grouping;
        char *positive_sign;
        char *negative_sign;
        char int_frac_digits;
        char frac_digits;
        char p_cs_precedes;
        char p_sep_by_space;
        char n_cs_precedes;
        char n_sep_by_space;
        char p_sign_posn;
        char n_sign_posn;
        };
#define _LCONV_DEFINED
#endif

/* ANSI: char lconv members default is CHAR_MAX which is compile time
   dependent. Defining and using _charmax here causes CRT startup code
   to initialize lconv members properly */

#ifdef _CHAR_UNSIGNED
extern int _charmax;
extern __inline int __dummy() { return _charmax; }
#endif

/* function prototypes */

_CRTIMP char * __cdecl setlocale(int, const char *);
_CRTIMP struct lconv * __cdecl localeconv(void);

#ifndef _MAC
#ifndef _WLOCALE_DEFINED

/* wide function prototypes */

_CRTIMP wchar_t * __cdecl _wsetlocale(int, const wchar_t *);

#define _WLOCALE_DEFINED
#endif
#endif /* ndef _MAC */

#ifdef __cplusplus