From: Anthony Williams (anthony_w.geo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-10-20 09:48:35

Rene Rivera <grafikrobot_at_[hidden]> writes:

> John Maddock wrote:
>> Oh and somewhere into all that, we need to decide whether users will be
>> building 1.34 with bbv2 or bbv1.
>
> Given that we haven't been doing regressions with BBv1 I think we've
> already decided that we'll be building with BBv2. One area of help I
> would appreciate on this one would be user level testing of the
> build+install on the various platforms.

I'm running regressions with BBv1, I believe. At least, I'm not doing anything
to enable a BBv2 build. I'm following the instructions at
tools/regression/xsl_reports/runner/instructions.html

The only mention of BBv2 I can see is the --v2 option to regression.py, which
isn't even documented in the regression test instructions, only in
regression.py itself.

Anthony

--
Anthony Williams