From: Janek Kozicki (janek_listy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-10-20 13:20:23

Joaquín M_ López Mu_oz said: (by the date of Thu, 19 Oct 2006 19:29:47 +0200)

> http://boost.org/more/boost_soc_06_overview.html

Great report, thanks :)

== Re: 174 applicants, 10 accepted (5.7%).

> Google initially requested that organizations submitted the maximum
> number of projects they felt they could cope with, and we got funding
> for exactly what we aimed for, so the limiting factor lies entirely on
> Boost's side.

You mentioned that there is a limited number of mentors (10 mentors
participated). Since you've written that mentors did not complain about
lack of time spent on mentoring, then perhaps next year a single mentor
could be allowed to mentor two projects, if he feels that he can
fullfill the task?