From: Chris Thomasson (cristom_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-10-20 17:16:26

"loufoque" <mathias.gaunard_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> Chris Thomasson wrote:
>>
>> Does anybody think that Boost could possible benefit from this level of
>> thread-safety? Any thoughts?
>
> I think a whole lock-free data structures library would be even better.

Well, I have a full blown commercial library called vZOOM (only released to
Sun so far, via. CoolThreads Contest; it's one of the finalists), but it
contains some of my patented algorithms:

https://coolthreads.dev.java.net/

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.programming.threads/search?group=comp.programming.threads&q=vzoom&qt_g=1

I have another full blown library, but it contains an IBM patent application
(e.g., SMR):

http://appcore.home.comcast.net/

However, after I strip SMR from AppCore, this is planned, then it will only
consist of MY prior art... I wonder how Boost community would feel about
incorporating AppCore into Boost...