From: Chris Thomasson (cristom_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-10-23 02:28:06

I found a killed (BUG-FIX #2): It only existed in the Low-Level IA-32
Abstraction C API/ABI. It had to do with the fact that the
g_spinlock_ia32_table_mem, g_spinlock_ia32_table global variables and the
spinlock_ia32_libinit(void) function were declared static. These dosen't
work well with multiple translation units; you can get multiple copies of
the table per-process. I added the 'spinlock-ia32.c' file to the library in
order to keep a global copy of the locking table. Of course, this particular
bug didn't show up before because all of my initial test applications only
consisted of a single translation unit!

I had to add this file:

http://appcore.home.comcast.net/vzoom/refcount/spinlock-ia32.c

And alter this one: