From: Marshall Clow (marshall_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-10-24 12:44:13

I just went through the bugs list, and assigned most of the
"Unassigned" bugs to "likely suspects".

If you think that I assigned one to you in error, please reassign it
to the correct person
[ and, if you must, flame me in private ;-) ]

The remaining "unassigned" bugs are:
        Two for shmem
        One for ASIO
        One general "it doesn't build" complaint.

On the Patches side, there are several patches to support EVC4.
        Anyone want those?

The Support Requests are harder to distribute.
        Does someone want to take a whack at assigning those?

Thanks!

--
-- Marshall
Marshall Clow     Idio Software   <mailto:marshall_at_[hidden]>