From: Mathias Gaunard (mathias.gaunard_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-12-03 12:08:39

 From the examples I have read, it seems session objects, which have a
non-trivial lifetime, are allocated on the freestore and are then
responsible of their own self-destruction.

Not only do I find it weird to see "delete this" but also I'm a bit
confused given that I like to use RAII everywhere.
That approach also has the problem that if an exception occurs somewhere
in the session, bubbling will never destroy the session object.

Actually there should be a session manager containing the sessions.
Maybe it could be interesting to provide helper objects to help with
that kind of stuff.
What do you think?