From: Joaquín Mª López Muñoz (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-12-04 09:32:15

Douglas Gregor ha escrito:

> On Dec 2, 2006, at 6:03 AM, Vladimir Prus wrote:
>

> > There are four failures of the signals library on msvc-6.5, like this
> >
> > http://tinyurl.com/tc4et
> >
> > All are access violations on runtime.
>
> This is really weird... I haven't touched the Signals source in
> months, and this only popped up with the switch to BBv2.
>
> > Doug, do you think you'll have the time next week to look into
> > this? Anybody else
> > is willing to debug the problem?
>
> The trick is to find a copy of MSVC 6 that I can play with :(

I've got a copy myself: I've manually built one of the failing tests
(deletion_test.cpp) and everything's playing smoothly here... One quirk I've
noticed, don't know if it can make a difference, is that the associated
Jamfile.v2 includes a dependency on boost_test_exec_monitor that is not
really needed.

Do you want me to try something in order to ellucidate what's going on?

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo