From: Nicola Musatti (Nicola.Musatti_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-12-04 17:51:10

Vladimir Prus wrote:
> Nicola Musatti wrote:
[...]
>> I believe this refers to std::fpos<>::_Stz from <iosfwd>. This appears
>> to refer to a specialization on a const type, which in turn makes me
>> think of Borland's bug of not dropping the top level const qualification
>> in argument deduction.
>>
>> What I do not know is what is triggering this and whether in this case
>> the usual workaround is applicable, which is to specify explicitly the
>> relevant function's template arguments.
>
> Would it be possible for you to prepare this "usual workaround" and see if
> it helps?

No, I'm afraid. As I said, I don't know what in the Serialization code
triggers this problem and unfortunately Borland's compiler doesn't
provide an instantiation trace, so investigating this issue would take a
lot of time. I think it's better to follow Robert's suggestion and mark
these as expected.

Sorry,
Nicola Musatti