From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-12-05 10:15:38

IMO quadrature would be a useful addition to Boost - and you should not be too discouraged by a modest response as the more
numerically inclined people tend to be intermittent lurkers rather than hard-core posters ;-)

Paul

---
Paul A Bristow
+44 1539561830 & SMS, Mobile +44 7714 330204 & SMS
pbristow_at_[hidden]