From: Robert Goldwein (robert.goldwein_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-12-05 13:19:29

Dear Leo,

you expressed that perfectly, that's _exactly_ my goal. Also,
bioinformatics algorithms are based on many general algorithms, and
advances even in more specific areas (such as some good solution for
global alignment problem) would be good for other areas.

Thanks for your nice reply, it's good to know I chose the right way.

Robert