From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-12-06 11:50:34

But does it have to be abbreviated?

(I'm thinking of founding Acronymics Anonymous...)

We know it is a library - otherwise everything in Boost would have to end with an L (and STL and MPL set bad examples that we should
not follow).

Other library items have a plain name, and matching namespace - like Fusion - and a full name.

How about Boost.Access? and namespace boost::access;

Surely that name can't be taken ;-)

Paul

---
Paul A Bristow
+44 1539561830 & SMS, Mobile +44 7714 330204 & SMS
pbristow_at_[hidden]