From: SourceForge.net (noreply_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-12-06 14:12:44

Support Requests item #1610347, was opened at 2006-12-06 19:12
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=207586&aid=1610347&group_id=7586

not just the latest update.
Category: Building Boost
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hi,
I am using BCB 6 and the installation of the boost libraries skips libboost_serialization.lib, the very one I need.

It shows :

(...)
Building Boost.Regex with the optional Unicode/ICU support disabled.
Please refer to the Boost.Regex documentation for more information
(and if you don't know what ICU is then you probably don't need it).
**** spirit 1.6x required to build library with this compiler ****
**** skipping build of <@boost!libs!serialization!build>libboost_serialization.lib; toolset= borland variant= debug ****
**** spirit 1.6x required to build library with this compiler ****
(...)

I already downloaded spirit 1.63xx and included the spirit folder in all the path of the BCB compiler, but boost installation always displays the same error "spirit 1.6x required to build library "

Can someone help with this ?
Thank you