From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-12-08 04:25:58

I strongly support thinking about (computational) uncertainty estimates.

(Uncertainty seems to be the 'modern' term for what was called error).

But I am not clear exactly how to achieve this. We've got Interval but it's doubtful if this is the right weapon to use.

This is a potential big strength for C++ over other languages.

Paul

---
Paul A Bristow
+44 1539561830 & SMS, Mobile +44 7714 330204 & SMS
pbristow_at_[hidden]