From: Janek Kozicki (janek_listy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-12-09 19:43:56

David Abrahams said: (by the date of Sat, 09 Dec 2006 16:28:44 -0500)

> Janek Kozicki <janek_listy_at_[hidden]> writes:
> > A patch against CVS HEAD index.html:
> > diff -u index.htm.ORGINAL index.htm
>
> Thanks, but how is "Web CVS" an appropriate label for
> http://engineering.meta-comm.com/boost.aspx?
> If I clicked a link with that label I'd expect to see
> http://boost.cvs.sourceforge.net/boost/boost/

Uh, really sorry I was too quick. the link called in parent post "the
best thing since sliced bread" should point to:

http://engineering.meta-comm.com/boost.aspx

I just picked the wrong name. Let's use the most descriptive one:

"Meta-Comm Snapshots"

But hey! Your link to "Web CVS" is useful too! Maybe we can it add also? :)

> P.S. It is best to submit patches via the SF patch tracker, where they
> won't be lost.

done, see tracker.

> P.P.S. Even for short patches like this one, it's better to post them
> as attachments rather than inline text.

done, see attachment.