From: Lubomir Bourdev (lbourdev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-12-10 19:31:49

Andreas Pokorny wrote:
> Now I get another compiler errror at pixel_iterator_traits.hpp:128:
>
> gil/core/pixel_iterator_traits.hpp|128| error: no type named
> 'channel_t' in 'struct
> gil::default_color_converter'
> gil/core/pixel_iterator_traits.hpp|129| error: no type named
> 'color_space_t' in 'struct
> gil::default_color_converter'

Andreas,

I did compile and run successfully my example before posting it, on gcc
4.0 and msvc8.
If you still need a resolution, we can investigate it but let's do it
off-line, since this is just a workaround until the next version of GIL.
Send me an email and we will figure it out. If anyone else is interested
in this issue please let me know via email.

Lubomir