From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-12-11 16:08:24

David Abrahams wrote:
> "Sohail Somani" <s.somani_at_[hidden]> writes:

> Nope, sorry. I suggest using RestructuredText for consistency with
> the first document, but that's optional.

I'm know this is a little off topic but I'm really curious as to why you
chose RsT rather than quickbook for making this document. I've been looking
at what's involved in converting the serialization documentation but I'm
always wary of new stuff. I'm curious what the advantages/disadvantages are
and what the experience has been in creating pdf files from docbook.

Robert Ramey