From: JOAQUIN LOPEZ MU?Z (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-12-11 16:27:30

----- Mensaje original -----
De: David Abrahams <dave_at_[hidden]>
Fecha: Lunes, Diciembre 11, 2006 9:57 pm
Asunto: [boost] Attention Boosters
Para: boost_at_[hidden]

> I've just finished my 2nd rewrite of the Boost Getting Started Guide.
> The quality of this crucial document shapes our users' first
> experiences with Boost, and for many, determines whether they use
> Boost or give up in frustration.

A couple of minutia:

1 "Header organization" sidenote: I tend to parse the sentence
"Don't look in these directories and expect to find anything you can
use" as "(Don't look ...) and (expect to find ...)" rather than
the intended "Don't (look ... and expect to find ...)". If I'm not
the only misparser, I'd suggest an unambiguous rewriting.

3. Section 6.3: "or you're a *nix user who wants want to build..."

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo