From: Deane Yang (deane_yang_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-12-11 22:55:37

David Abrahams wrote:

> Lots of reasons: easier installation, I happen to know it really well
> since we wrote C++TMP in it, more sensible parsing rules, I have
> complete and working emacs syntax coloring (makes a huge difference),
> shorter toolchain, a great path to PDFs (please don't say "FOP").

Are all of these things already available in boost somewhere? Is it
possible for me to set all of this up, too? I also use docutils and
emacs, and I would like to generate PDF documentation. I tried writing
my own bjam files to convert from rst to latex to pdf, but I'm not
particularly good at this. I just found docutils.jam, but I'm not sure
whether I have to do anything special to make sure that the docutils
scripts are found.

Deane