From: John Christopher (jcxxr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-12-12 17:14:45

Hello,
That's a nice installation guide. Since you are targeting beginners, I would
add two sections:
1. uninstall Boost. If it is easy to clean up, more people may be tempted to
give it a try.
2. upgrade from an older version. Also, beginners may wonder if it is
possible to have different versions of Boost on the same system.